Monday, May 28, 2007

Boat Projects cont.

Ok, did good. Got the first four items mostly done.

Was not able to locate the souce of current leakage, but did determine that there was nothing coming from the DC side. Since it is AC I have far fewer items to check on, but it will have to wait, as I am heading up to Victoria on the Clipper tomorrow. I will be meeting Alex from UK Sails. He will be showing me thier Bluewater Finish cruising sails. I would really rather have Hassee or Shatteaur do our sails, but the price for the UK is a bit less then the other guys.

If we were planning to do Cape Horn, then UK would not be my pick, but since we are just Ma and Pa Cruiser, looking for eternal summer, I think UK will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment